Visiting Agra, Mathura and Vrindavan are on every traveler’s list. Agra is known for the magnificent Taj Mahal which is one of the seven wonders of the world. Mathura and Vrindavan are very important religious places dedicated to Lord Krishna.
Day 1: Agra
We start for Agra on Day 0 at 9:00 pm after you take your dinner we head towards The Taj Mahal. We will reach Agra by 5-6 AM next morning.
Start your day by visiting the Taj Mahal, its beauty is beyond words during the sunrise. Visiting this beautiful mausoleum is once in a lifetime experience except Friday. After visit have lunch and next stop will be Agra Fort. This fort was built in the year 1573. It’s a huge complex consists of many palaces, gardens, lawns, courtyards, corridors, mosques, audience halls and chambers.
Reach Mathura by evening and evening is at your leisure
Night stay in Mathura.
Day 2 : Mathura Vrindavan
After breakfast visit the Dwarkadish temple , which holds an interesting architecture in the area; there is another small town called the Radha Kund; The Gita Mandir, as the whole of Gita (the sacred book of the Hindus) has been inscribed on the walls of the temple; Sri Krishna Janma, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; and also Lord Krishna rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat.
After Lunch we head for Vrindavan and we visit the Banke Bihari Temple is a popular shrine among the believers. There is an old temple called the Madan Mohan Temple, Nandivan, Prem Mandir and other temples. After dinner we head back to Haridwar
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 7500/-||May - July : 6650/-||May - July : 6000/-||May - July : 5000/-|
|Aug - Apr : 6750/-||Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 5001/-||Aug - Apr : 4250/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2500/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back