Badrinath is heaven on earth. This place is considered the top pilgrim center in Hindu religion. It is the Dham of the Char Dham of our Hindu culture. The hot spring is so hot that one is afraid of getting into it but after getting into it, everything is all right. The poverty liberating village is also situated near the temple. Local belief is that one never falls short of money after visiting this village.
Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Set against the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Neelkanth Peak between the Nar and Narayan mountains, it is situated on the bank of the River Alaknanda. According to legends, Lord Vishnu meditated here while his consort Lakshmi took the form of a berry (Badri) tree to offer him shade.
Day 1: Badrinath
After having our biometric done at Rishikesh we directly head toward Badrinath, on the way we pay our devotion to Devprayag Sangam of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi. Then we proceed to Badrinath, check in to your hotel take a bit of rest and visit Badrinath temple. Take hot spring bath and visit the temple. Have dinner and night stay at hotel in Badrinath.
Day 2: Mana village and Pipalkoti.
Wake up & pay your devotion to Lord Vishnu, you can have a hot spring bath again and attend morning prayer at Badrinath, after breakfast we visit Mana village, the last village of Indian Territory, this village is believed to be poverty liberating village, one who visit this village never fall short of money in his life.
Have lunch in Mana and head towards Pipalkoti. Have dinner and take rest.
Day 3: Rishikesh
After early breakfast we head towards Rishikesh and reach Rishikesh by evening, you can explore the local market or proceed further to your departure.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 6200/-||May - July : 6500/-||May - July : 5750/-||May - July : 4700/-|
|Aug - Apr : 5100/-||Aug - Apr : 5000/-||Aug - Apr : 4100/-||Aug - Apr : 3200/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back