Baijnath has immense historical and religious significance. The temple in Baijnath, which is its top attraction, houses the statue of Goddess Parvati which is made up of black stone. It is said that the temple was built in 1150 A.D. by Kumaon’s Katyuri King. As per the Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married at the confluence of River Gomati and Garur Ganga.
Nestling amongst thick, dense pine forests, atop a narrow ridge and separated from the towering mountains of the Nanda Devi range by low, medium mountains, at Kausani the grandeur of the Himalayas scenery comes alive. The view of snow-covered Trishul and Nanda Devi is so clear that one gets a feeling of the snows being within touching distance.
Day 1: Gwaldum
Starting early from Rishikesh, we head towards baijnath, along the journey we stop at Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag for the Sangam darshan. Next, we come to the city of Gwaldum with its salubrious climate is a little heaven nestling in the words. In this area, up to Talwari, there are several orchards – generally of apple. We take night halt here. Take dinner and rest.
Day 2: Baijanth and Kausani
After breakfast, head towards to centuries-old Shiva temple city of Baijnath, visit 18 shrines temple built in the 8th, 9th and the 12th century. After lunch, we head to Kausani, here visit Rudradhari Falls & Caves, Mahamrityunjay Temple, Kausani Shawl Factory, Sumitranandan pant gallery, Kausani Tea Estate. Night stay in Kausani.
Day 3: Rishikesh
After breakfast we head back to Rishikesh.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 6400/-||May - July : 6700/-||May - July : 5600/-||May - July : 5800/-|
|Aug - Apr : 5800/-||Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 4300/-||Aug - Apr : 4000/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back