Chopta, Tungnath, Chandrashila trek – 3 Days 2 Nights
Departing Batches: 29 March 2019, 5 April 2019, 12 April 2019, 19 April 2019, 26 April 2019
Tungnath-Chandrashila Trek Itinerary:-
Chandrashila summit would be our highest point in the trek, giving a vantage point to experience the Himalayas in a wide spectrum. One would see the entire range in almost 270 degrees of visibility, with peaks like Chaukhamba, Kedarnath, Nanda Devi and Trishul among the most prominent one
Day 1: – Dehradun-Rishikesh to chopta 7-8 hours overnight camp
After breakfast, we drive to chopta. The entire drive today is along the Ganga, Alaknanda, and Mandakini river. We stop at Devparyag, the historical town situated on the banks of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda river to see the confluence. We stop at Rudraprayag for lunch. After lunch, we drive through the Mandakini valley along the river. Arrive at Chopta. Upon arrival at Chopta set out the tents for an overnight stay. Meals and overnight stay in camp.
Day 2: Chopta/Chandrashila/Chopta 6-7 hours Trek
In the morning after breakfast trek to Lord Tungnath. The entire trek is a gradual ascent through the dwarf Rhododendron bushes. One encounters Mt.Chukhamba (A mountain with four pillars) from different angles. Arrive Tungnath (3650mt) the highest Hindu pilgrims chopta temple in the Himalayas. Arrive Chandrasilla and enjoy the 360 degrees of panoramic view of Greater Himalayan peaks as well as the valley behind. Experience the godly vibrations and trek back to Chopta. Meals and overnight stay camp.
Day 3: Chopta/Rishikesh-Dehradun – drive 7-8 hours
After an early breakfast drive to Rishikesh, We stop at Srinagar for lunch. Arrive Rishikesh and tour terminates upon arrival at Rishikesh.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• 5 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal (day 1) + 3 meals (day 2) + 1 meal (day 3)
• Professional Trek guide
• Accommodation for 2 nights in camps/Hotels at Chopta.
• Driver charges, toll tax, parking etc.
• Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
• Any permit or entry tickets to viewpoints.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
• Food expense during traveling
NOTE: Trek to Chandrashila is subject to weather & trek trail conditions.
1. Token Booking amount: Rs 2000 per person
2. Full balance payment on day 1 at the trip starting point.
3. Payment in cash/bank transfer
4. Bank details :
a. Name: Explorationzeal
b. Account No. 05721132000662
c. IFSC Code : ORBC0100572
d. Account Type: Current Account
e. Address: Dehradun Road, Rishikesh – 249201
1. Complete refund if the trip is canceled two days prior.
2. 75% refund If trip canceled between 48 hours to 24 hours prior to the trip
3. No refund if the person do not show for the trip, without cancellation
4. Any other type of cancellation is subjective.
Request A Call Back