Chopta in Uttarakhand is a place which cannot be described in words, some call it a true paradise on earth and others compare it with Switzerland or kashmir by calling it mini Switzerland in India. Chopta has been constantly rated among the most beautiful places to visit in winter in Uttarakhand India, but Chopta valley or Deoria tal can be visited in any season to enjoy the beauty of undisturbed nature.
Chopta is the prettiest spot on the Ukhimath-Chamoli road that connects Kedarnath with Badrinath via a clearly more picturesque, somewhat shorter route. This sleepy little place, 35km up from Ukimath, is really just a bend in a very narrow, thickly forested mountain road. It’s the quaintest place you are likely to see en route, along with the famed bugyals (meadows) of the state peeking through towering trees, framed by snowy mountains in the distance. Chopta is the springboard for a 5km trek to Chandrashila Peak and Tungnath – one of the Panch Kedar (sacred Shiva temples) in Garhwal, including Kedarnath, Rudranath, Madmaheshwar and Kalpeshwar.
Day 1: Chopta
Starting Early from Rishikesh by 9 AM we head to paradise on earth, Chopta. In the mid way we will see the sangam at Devprayag and reach chopta by evening. Check in to camps/ guest house. Visit the vicinity and enjoy tea snacks and music bonfire. Dinner & rest
Day 2: Trek to Tungnath & Chandrashila
Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise, after having breakfast start your trek to Tungnath. Reach Tungnath & pay your respect to the highest abode of Lord Shiva. Enjoy your packed lunch & start your journey to most astonished Chandrashila peak (if weather permits). Come back to the campsite by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Deoria Tal Trek & Departure
Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise after having breakfast. We will head to Sari village (Starting point for Deoria Tal Trek) start your trek to astonishing Deoria Tal. Reach Deoria Tal & enjoy the stunning view. Trek back to Sari village & depart for Rishikesh
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 6200/-||May - July : 6500/-||May - July : 5700/-||May - July : 5400/-|
|Aug - Apr : 5850/-||Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 5250/-||Aug - Apr : 4650/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back