Do Dham tour is one of its kind of tour, full of divinity and adventure. This tour is generally compromising of Kedarnath and Badrinath. Few travelers also opt for Gangotri and Yamunotri. It is one of the most important hubs of religious travel in Northern India. Traditionally, this pilgrimage tour should begin from the West and end in the East. Thus, the Yatra commences from Kedarnath to Badrinath.
Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Set against the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Neelkanth Peak between the Nar and Narayan mountains, It is situated on the bank of the River Alaknanda. According to legends, Lord Vishnu meditated here while his consort Lakshmi took the form of a berry (Badri) tree to offer him shade. Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is also a part of the Panch Kedar. It is the northern-most Jyotirlinga and is close to the source of the holy river Mandakini. Adi Shankaracharya is said to have attained ‘Samadhi’ at a very young age adjacent to the Kedarnath Temple.
Day 1: Sonprayag
After having our breakfast and biometric done at Rishikesh station, we head towards to sonprayag. Starting as early as possible from Rishikesh, we first stop at Devprayag for the Sangam darshan of River Bhagirati and Alaknanda. We then proceed to sonprayag. This will be our first stop of the tour. Next day we have a trek of 16 KM of divine Kedar valley.
Note: Travelers who opt for Helicopter services will be staying at Phata or Guptkashi as per their predefined schedule ( price for helicopter is not included in this package, that is extra). Travelers who opt for trekking, hiring of pony or dolly is again not included in this package. It is their self expense.
Day 2: Kedarnath
After breakfast we take or necessities along us and start the trek, this will be a 16 km trek with amazing natural scenery. After 6-7 hours of trek we reach Kedarnath temple, pay your devotion to the lord and explore the amazing vicinity full of the divine. Night stay in Kedarnath Temple. Travelers who opt for Helicopter services will go via Helicopters and return the same day to their respective hotel.
Day 3: Trek down and Guptkashi
Wake up and pay your devotion to Lord Kedarnath for the morning prayers. After breakfast trek, down and night stay at Guptkashi. Visit Gupkashi Vishwanath temple and take the blessing of Vishwanath.
Day 4: Badrinath
After breakfast, we head towards Badrinath. In Joshimath pay your devotion to Laxmi Narayan mandir and proceed to Badrinath, check in to your hotel take a bit of rest and visit Badrinath temple. Take hot spring bath and visit the temple. Have dinner and night stay at hotel in Badrinath.
Day 5: Mana village and Pipalkoti.
Wake up pay to devotion to Lord Vishnu, you can have a hot spring bath again and attend morning prayer at Badrinath, after breakfast we visit Mana village, the last village of Indian Territory, this village is believed to be poverty liberating village, one who visit this village never fall short of money in his life.
Have lunch in Mana and head towards Pipalkoti. Have dinner and take rest.
Day 6: Rishikesh
After early breakfast we head towards Rishikesh and reach Rishikesh by evening, you can explore the local market or proceed further to your departure.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 12500/-||May - July : 12000/-||May - July : 10500/-||May - July :8850/-|
|Aug - Oct : 10000/-||Aug - Oct : 9500/-||Aug - Oct : 7000/-||Aug - Oct : 6200/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 3000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However.
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back