Named after the famous hunter, author and conservationist Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, the park extends over a tract of 520 square kilometers. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The Ramganga river winds through its entire length, and dense Sal and deciduous forests cover the park area. Visitors are allowed in from mid-November to mid-June.
The main animals found in the national park include tiger, elephant, chital, sambar, nilgai, gharial, King Cobra, muntjac, wild boar, hedgehog, common musk shrew, flying fox, Indian Pangolin and nearly 600 species of birds.
Day 1: Jim Corbett
We will start early from Haridwar and reach Rampur in the evening, Check into your wildlife resort. The evening is at your disposal and you can enjoy it at your leisure, clicking fun photos with your group of friends.
Consider visiting the Garjiya Devi Temple nearby, followed by a delicious dinner at the resort and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Jim Corbett: Enjoy wildlife safari
After having your breakfast, gear up for an adventurous wildlife jeep safari. View more than 550 species of fauna and over 400 different species of flora. In the evening, visit Dhikuli to relax with your buddies for a while, and come back to the resort for a delectable dinner.
You can also opt for a bonfire to dance around, and swap scary stories with each other. Spend the night discussing the eventful day with your friends at the resort.
Day 3: Jim Corbett: Safari and departure
Enjoy a bout of early morning safari, before returning home, Spend the dawn and early morning in a safari into the deep forests, spotting tigers in their natural habitat.
Don’t forget to take loads of photos with your adventure-enthusiastic friends. Return to the resort for a delicious and filling breakfast, before freshening up for checking out for Haridwar
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 7100/-||May - July : 7500/-||May - July : 6650/-||May - July : 5800/-|
|Aug - Apr : 6700/-||Aug - Apr : 7000/-||Aug - Apr : 6100/-||Aug - Apr : 5400/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back