Kanatal is a small village in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun (capital of the State Uttarakhand), 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba. It is on the Chamba-Mussoorie road and nearly 320 km from Delhi.
A few decades ago there used to be a lake by the name of Kanatal; now it dried up and hence the name Kanatal, literally meaning “one eyed lake” in Hindi. To make it memorable, the place was named Kanatal. Kanatal has an average elevation of about 8500 feet (2590 meters). The highest point is Surkunda Devi Temple, at a height of about 9,995 feet.
Day 1 : Kanatal & Camping
Starting in early morning from Haridwar/Dehradun we will reach Kanatal by noon. Arrive at Campsite and check-in. Freshen-up and relax in the lap of nature. Indulge in adventure activities at the Campsite like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Crossing. Dinner and overnight at the Camps under the gaze of a million stars.
Day 2 : Surkanda Devi Trek & Dehradun
Wake up early morning and after breakfast start your trek to the Surkanda Devi and enjoy 360° view of Nanda Devi and the adjoining mountains. Pay your devotion to the Goddess and trek down and head back to Haridwar/Dehradun reach by evening.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 4500/-||May - July : 4500/-||May - July : 4000/-||May - July : 3500/-|
|Aug - Apr : 4000/-||Aug - Apr : 3800/-||Aug - Apr : 3000/-||Aug - Apr : 2899/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 5000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back