Kumaon is a must-visit, the land with lakes and deep forests and serene ambiance that will lure any nature-lover who desires to take pleasure in this beauty. If you always had a dream of getting lost in a mystical wonderland where azure streams decorate the lush landscapes against the backdrop of gray sky, and everything looks breathtaking, then there is a high possibility that you’re going round in circles in Kumaon.
This out of the ordinary places dotted with the tiger territories; idyllic villages with deep history; world’s highest mountain range; an array of the charming hill station; gorgeous properties with sunset view and the unexplored destination is a magnificent part of Uttarakhand. Apart from its natural beauty, the hill station is dotted with many heritage properties that remind one of the eras when there was the rule of British Raj.
Historically ruled by the kings of Katyuri and Chand Dynasties, the Kumaon division was formed in 1816 when the British reclaimed this region from the Gorkhas, who had annexed the erstwhile Kingdom of Kumaon in 1790.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Nainital
Starting this tour with the blessing of Ganga Ji, we pick you up from Rishikesh/Haridwar. After break fast we head towards Nainital, in the evening we reach Nainital, check in to your hotel and relax. The evening is at your leisure, explore the local market and mall road and Naini lake. Enjoy the dinner around the lakeside.
Day 2: Vicinity of Nainital
Wake up in the lap of beautiful nature and after breakfast, we visit Bhimtal, Naukuchia Tal and Sat Tal, Afternoon free for leisure, Night stay at Nainital.
Day 3: Kausani
After breakfast, we pay our tribute to Naini temple and head towards Kausani. Tagged as Switzerland of India by Mahatma Gandhi, this is one of the picturesque and heavenly hill retreats—splendid and romantic in a nutshell. Explore local famous sites and nigh stay in Kausani.
Day 4: Patal Bhuvneshwar
After Kausani natural retreat, we head towards Patal Bhuvneshwar one of the most fascinating places of the Kumaon region and home to limestone cave temple. Exploring caves in Patal Bhuvaneshwar is nothing short of an amazing experience. The way to the temple is through a narrow tunnel shaped cave. The cave temple of Patal Bhuvaneshwar is traditionally believed to be the abode of 330 million deities.
After exploring the divine cave, Night stays in Patal Bhuvneshwar.
Day 5: Munsiyari
After breakfast, we head towards to Munisiyari visit the local market, and Munsiyari is the base camp to reach the Nanda Devi temple. This temple can be reached after trekking for 3 KMs from Munsiyari main market itself. After trek down leisure market and night stay in Munsiyari.
Day 5: Gwaldum
After breakfast we head towards Gwaldum , with its salubrious climate is a little heaven nestling in the words. In this area, up to Talwari, there are several orchards – generally of apple. We take night halt here. Take dinner and rest. Along the way, we visit centuries-old shiva temple city of Baijnath, visit 18 shrines temple built in the 8th, 9th and the 12th century.
Day 6: Back to Rishikesh
After dinner, we head towards Rishikesh, via Garhwal region. Rudraprayag, Devprayag, Srinagar. We reach Rishikesh in the evening.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 14000/-||May - July : 14000/-||May - July : 12000/-||May - July : 11000/-|
|Aug - Apr : 13000/-||Aug - Apr : 13000/-||Aug - Apr : 10800/-||Aug - Apr : 10000/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 5000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back