The Kunjapuri Temple sunrise trek – With sunrise vista, you immerse profoundly in a majestic and boundless picturesque panorama of the manifolds Himalayan peaks. During sunrise, far-reaching countless Himalayan mountaintops unfold the divine aura of the Himalaya. The temple is located atop 1645 meters from the sea level, the oldest temple in Kunjapuri Village is blessed by God of the Himalaya, and it is considered to be the protector of Kunjapuri Village near Rishikesh. During the Kunjapuri temple sunrise trek, here you can spot some important Himalayan peaks of Uttarakhand namely Monkey Punch (6,320m) peak, Swarga Rohini (6,248 m) peak, Gangotri (6,672 m) and Chaukhambah (7,138 m) peak in the north and in the south Rishikesh & Haridwar along with the Doon valley.
Day 1: Rishikesh
Arrive at Rishikesh and pick up will be waiting for you, the reach campsite/Hotel and enjoy tea, snacks, music, and dinner. Bon fire and dance. Night Stay at Camps/Hotel
Day 2: Sunrise & Vashisth gufa
The Kunjapuri Temple sunrise trek starts early morning around 05:00 AM in the winter season and around 04:00 AM in the summer season. Starting early in the morning, reach the temple at 4 AM, a small trek of 300 steps and you are there. Enjoy the sunrise, on the quiet morning and clear sky you can see other peaks such as Gangotri, Chaukhambah and Swarga Rohini.
After trek down has lunch at the campsite and head to visit Vashist gufa, Sage Vashishta was one of the seven great sages (i.e. Saptarishi). He was the son of Lord Brahma and is also known as the teacher of Lord Rama.
Reach Rishikesh by evening and visit the local market.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 4000/-||May - July : 4000/-||May - July : 3700/-||May - July : 3300/-|
|Aug - Apr : 3200/-||Aug - Apr : 3200/-||Aug - Apr : 2900/-||Aug - Apr : 2600/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 1500/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back