Surrounded by thick oak and pine forests, Lansdowne is one of the top hill stations and among the least expensive hill stations in India. Unspoiled by human activities, Lansdowne is home to the cantonment of the Garhwal Rifles of the Indian Army. Lansdowne is famous for its eco-friendly tourism revolving around mountaineering, trekking, and jungle safaris.
Our 2 days package is best in class package to explore the Lansdowne. Famous spots to visit during visit Garhwal Regimental Museum, St. Mary’s Church, St. John’s Church, Durga Devi Temple, Kaleshwar Mahadev Temple, Tip-in-Top, Bhim Pakora, Bhulla Tal, Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, and Bhairav Garhi in Lansdowne.
Day 1: Lansdowne
Starting early from Haridwar, we head towards Lansdowne and visit Tip-In-Top Point / Tiffin Top, St Mary’s Church St. John’s Catholic Church Bhulla Tal / Bulla Lake.
Day 2: Lansdowne Sightseeing & Travel back to Haridwar
After breakfast, visit Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple Garhwali Mess, Garhwal Regimental Museum / Darwan Singh Museum
And head back to Haridwar, here you can have Ganga aarti darshan.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 4000/-||May - July : 4000/-||May - July : 3700/-||May - July : 3200/-|
|Aug - Apr : 3700/-||Aug - Apr : 3700/-||Aug - Apr : 3200/-||Aug - Apr : 2900/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 1500/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back