The jewel of Uttarakhand – Nainital is an enchanting slope station that sits agreeably at the green lower regions of the Kumaon runs in the Himalayas. Situated at a rise of around 1938 meters, the focal point of the town’s prevalence and excellence exists in the exquisite Naini Lake, after which the town is named. Established by the British because of its similarity to the Cumbrian Lake area, shop at the Tibetan Market and Mall Road, or take a ropeway ride to soak in the beauty of the Himalayas from Snow View Point, Nainital is sure to leave an imprint on you that will last a lifetime.
Day 01: Nainital
Starting early from Haridwar, we reach Nainital by road and on reaching check-in at your hotel. Rest of the day is to be spent on leisure. Nainital, with its serene lakes and scenic beauty allures tourists from different parts across the globe. Visit the local market and mall road. Night stay in Nainital
Day 02: Lake tour of Nainital
On this day, freshen up and proceed for lake tour of Nainital, which includes Naini Lake, Sattal a combination of 7 lakes, Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal lake with 9 corners, Land Ends and Tiffin Top. After boating on Naukuchiatal, Naini Lake, Sattal and Bhimtal, proceed to the famous viewpoint Tiffin Top, located at an altitude of 2292 m. Just a few kilometers away from here is yet another viewpoint called Lands End. This route takes you through woods of pine, deodar, and oak. If you do not want to walk you can hire a pony. Shop in the famous Bhotia markets. Evening at leisure.
Day 03: Nainital – Haridwar for Departure
On this day, check out from the hotel and travel back to Haridwar, by road. Get timely transfer to the airport or railway station to continue your onward journey.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 6300/-||May - July : 6400/-||May - July : 5800/-||May - July : 5100/-|
|Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 5000/-||Aug - Apr : 4700/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back