This is mystical pilgrimage place with sacred limestone cave beneath the surface. The cave is 160 m long & 90 m deep which has figure formation of various Gods & Goddess like (jata) hair of Lord Shiva, Sesanag, Ganesha, Shivlinga &, etc. There is a very narrow path down to caves & visitors have to crawl while entering & exiting from caves. Though inside the caves there is enough space to walk freely & sighting of this spiritual place.
It is said that the cave enshrines 33 crore Gods & Goddess. There are four entrances inside the cave named as Randwar, Paapdwar, Dharamdwar, and Mokshadwar. Among four, two Dwars Randwar, Paapdwar were closed. As per local folklore, it is believed that Paapdwar was closed when Lord Ram killed Ravana and the Randwar, was closed soon after great Mahabharata war.
Day 1: Gwaldum
After early breakfast, we head towards Gwaldum, via Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karanprayag. At the evening we reach Gwaldum and evening at your leisure to explore. Visit the famous lake of Gwaldum. Take dinner and take rest.
Day 2: Patal Bhuvneshwar
After breakfast, we head towards Patal Bhuvneshwar, along the way we stop at the beautiful town of Chaukori, enjoy the natural beautiful vicinity. Then we head towards Patal Bhuvneshwar and visit the divine cave.
Take dinner at Patal Bhuvneshwar and nigh rest.
Day 3: Rishikesh
After breakfast, we head towards Rishikesh.
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 6300/-||May - July : 6400/-||May - July : 5800/-||May - July : 5100/-|
|Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 6000/-||Aug - Apr : 5000/-||Aug - Apr : 4700/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 2000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back