Rishikesh has numerous ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as centers of philosophical studies, yoga, and meditation and is often claimed as the `Yoga Capital of the World’. Rishikesh has long been a spiritual center. Famous for its adventure activities and spiritual divinity, back in the 1960s Rishikesh gained instant fame as the site where The Beatles came to stay with their guru, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Famous Adventure Sports in Rishikesh are River Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Camping, Rappelling, Kayaking, Bungee jumping, Flying fox, Mountain biking, Trekking, etc. To relish the charm of the Himalayas with some excitement, nothing sounds better than an enthralling vacation with adventure activities in Rishikesh.
Day 1: Rishikesh
Arrive at Rishikesh, an adventure hub in northern India. Pickup will be waiting for you and then we reach the camping site, check-in your respective camps and explore the vicinity. After snacks enjoy sports activities and dance to the music and bonfire.
Meals : Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Rafting and Rishikesh site seeing
Wake up lazy and after breakfast prepare for the exciting white river rafting in divine Ganga Ji. The raft will be ready and we will march to rafting takeoff point in Shivpuri. Come back to the campsite, have lunch and in the evening you will explore Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Ganga Arti, and local cafes/market. Come back to camp and enjoy dinner with music and bonfire.
Meals : Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 3: Bunjee jumping and Neel Kanth
Wake up, enjoy the sunrise, have breakfast and check out from camp, prepare yourself for the jump of your life, the highest bungee in northern India. We will reach the bungee site and after safety description you shall have the jump of your life. The Kick you needed.
After the jump we will head up to Neel Kanth Mahadev temple, where lord Shiva had the deadly venom from Samudra Manthan, hence got his name as Neelkanth Mahadev, there we will have divine darshan and back to Rishikesh.
Meals : Breakfast
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||May - July : 13000/-||May - July : 12000/-||May - July : 11000/-||May - July : 10400/-|
|Aug - Apr : 12000/-||Aug - Apr : 11300/-||Aug - Apr : 10500/-||Aug - Apr : 10200/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ( Pure Veg ).
• All meals at camp only.
• 16 KM White river Rafting
• One bungee jump, with international safety gears. If person back out at the ramp of jump, no refund in any case what so ever.
• Neelkanth temple visit.
• Accommodation in camps on double/triple/quad sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 5000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Special note : People who take bungee jump should not be suffering from any chronic disease and should be physically fit.
People should not have following medical conditions
1.Back or Neck injuries 2.Recent Fracture 3.Any Dislocation 4.High Blood Pressure
5.Asthma 6.Neurological Disorders 7.Epilepsy 8.Heart Conditions 9.Pregnancy 10.Osteoporosis. Age<40 yrs
Request A Call Back