Valley of flowers is a fairy-land situated high in the Himalayas of the Uttarakhand, at an altitude of 3,600 meters above the sea-level, protected by snowy mountains. Unknown to humans, for centuries this is enchanting valley lay frozen during the colder months, and burst into its youthful beauty every year, as the snow melted with the advent of summer. This world-famous Heritage Site Valley of Flowers is situated in the upper expansions of Bhyundar Ganga in the far interior of Garhwal Himalayas.
Bustling with beautiful, lively and vibrant colors, this park spread over an area of 87.5 sq. kms. has the largest collection of wildflower species. As though created by nature itself, the beauty of the park is enhanced by the Pushpawati river flowing in the vicinity overlooked by towering Rataban peak in the background.
Rare species of fauna include Ranunculus, Pedicularis, MarshMarigold, Rhododendrons, Brahmakamal, Corydalis, Bistorta, Epilobium, Nomocharis, Oxypetala, Daisy, Sibbaldia, Anaphalis, Cypripedium Strawberry, Arisaema costatum, Himalayan blue Poppy, Dianthus, Calendula, Yellow Anemones, Lilium.
Encircled by seven snow-clad peaks and their associated glaciers, it reflects its surroundings enchantingly on its crystal clear serene waters. The glaciers from Hathi Parvat and Saptrishi peaks feed the lake and a small stream called Himganga flows out of this lake.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Joshimath
Arrive at Rishikesh and we straight head to Joshimath, along the way we visite Devprayag, Rudraprayag famous Sangam. In the evening reach Joshimath, check-in, take rest to explore Laxmi Narayan temple and vicinity.
Day 02: Joshimath – Ghangaria
Early morning we leave from Joshimath for Govindghat, which is the starting point for the trek. From Govindghat there is a gradual ascent along a well – maintained pilgrim trail to the camp at Ghangaria – the base from where day walks can be made into the valley of flowers. Arrange porters and prepare for the trek. After a light breakfast, 14 km trek up to Ghangaria. Dinner & Night halt at Camp. ( All meals at camp).
Day 3: Ghangaria – Valley Of Flowers – Ghangria
After breakfast 4 km trek to Valley Of Flowers (3858 m ) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Brahma kamal, fane Kamal with a range of small multicolored flowers make it a delight for travelers. The snowclad peaks including Nilgiri Parbat (6474 m) stand in bold relief against the skyline. The valley is 10 km long, 2 km wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After enjoying the beauty of valley we come back to Ghangaria. Dinner & Night halt at camp. ( Pack lunch and dinner ).
Day 4: Ghangaria – Joshimath
After breakfast leave for Govindghat on the trek of 14 km and reach Govind ghat be afternoon and drive back to Joshimath after that. check-in hotel on arrival and relax. One can also visit Auli in the evening. overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Joshimath to Rishikesh
Wake up early and after breakfast, we drive back to Rishikesh. Tour Concludes
Tour Price #
|Group Size||4 (Car)||6 (Innova)||12 (Tempo Travler)||27 (Push Back NAC)|
|Per Pax Cost||Jun - Oct : 14000/-||Jun - Oct : 14000/-||Jun - Oct : 12500/-||Jun - Oct : 12000/-|
# These prices are based on standard tour package, for budget & premium tour package price, kindly contact us or leave a call back request. Above mentioned price are not valid for long weekends and festival dates. Prices may vary on seasonal dates and as per customer request for personal customization of tour, contact us for any inquiry.
• Entire travel as per the itinerary.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Morning tea, Breakfast, Dinner (Pure Veg).
• Accommodation in camps/Hotel on double/triple sharing basis along with all the necessities.
• Non Bio degradable waste management cost
• Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
• GST (5%) is applicable extra.
• Food during road transit.
• Any guide services
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots, Forced Conditions, etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
You can book your seat by paying INR 5000/-per person and rest amount has to be paid 5 days prior to the trip. The Booking amount is not refundable.
Account Name: ExplorationZeal
Account number: 05721132000662
IFSC code: ORBC0100572
Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Cell: +91 9690819414
Head Office : Office 12, Phase C, ISBT Rishikesh
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 10 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-5 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Request A Call Back